Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another Quick Update - ALL Secondary Goals Achieved!

Another Quick Update


Hi again,
Just another recap as I have met another one of my secondary goals - my Simple Calorie Tracker has not reached over 500 active users, after hovering around 270 for a long time.

I only noticed this as I was working on the interface and decided to check the stats. The active installs have nearly doubled this month (Jan 2013) - I guess it's all those new years resolutions to lose weight!

I have also moved one of my secondary goals (to leave full time employment) over to my primary goals, as it is the whole purpose of all my efforts! This means I have actually achieved all my secondary goals. Hurah!

Oh, one more note, I did switch back to paid ads for my Computer and IT Quiz (Free), but I have gone back to promoting my Pro version. Just in case you are interested.


Primary Goals
  1. Earn over $1 in a single day. ACHIEVED
  2. Earn $10 dollars in a single month (approx 33c per day) ACHIEVED $16.26 - mostly from sales of Computer and IT Quiz Pro
  3. Earn $30 dollars in a single month (approx $1 per day) (got close - $26.95)
  4. Earn $50 dollars in a single month.
  5. Earn $100 in a single month.
  6. Earn $500 in a month.
  7. Earn $50 a day/$1500 in a month.
  8. Leave full time employment
Secondary Goals - ALL ACHIEVED!
  • To earn $5 in a single month - ACHIEVED $16.26 - mostly from sales of Computer and IT Quiz Pro
  • To achieve more than 1000 ad impressions in a single day. ACHIEVED 1629.
  • To achieve 500 active installs for Simple Calorie Tracker/Counter (currently 590).
  • To achieve 2000 active installs for Computer and IT Quiz (currently 5016). ACHIEVED
  • Create my first graphical game. ACHIEVED
Thanks again for reading. Keep checking back for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment