Thursday, June 6, 2013

April 2013 Profits


Hi all!

It's been a while since I posted, I know and I am sorry.
We have been working incredibly hard on the newly updated Computer and IT Quiz app, trying to get that released as soon as possible, to give the app a boost on the market.

The profits for April were quite dismal ($8.61), but they picked up again a bit in May (the sales report isn't available yet for May for so I'm not sure on the numbers).

We are getting towards the end of the work we are doing on the rewrite of the computer quiz, and with it comes a much more maintainable app, which will allow us to expand more that we could have hoped with the old one. I'm sure the time and effort will be worth it.

Keep watching this space, and thanks for sticking with my blog - I am still as determined to reach my goal!

Thanks for reading,
Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment