Friday, November 22, 2013

A General Update

Hi everybody,

I haven't posted in a fair old while now, and I can only apologise to those who have been waiting eagerly for my posts  (there must be someone out there!)

Thank you for sticking with me.

I must say I have spent very little time on my Android projects as of late, for a number of reasons, and I must change my final goal significantly now as it is going to overrun in December.

The idea, as you may remember, was to earn a living from the development on Android apps, or at least be halfway there, by my 30th Birthday. That is next month. I am not, however, disheartened by this. I know my target is now out of reach in this amount of time, as I get so little time to spend on development these days, but the long term goal still remains the same, and I still intend on making a living developing Android apps.

Profits over the last few months have been very low (approx $10 per month), but it's money at the end of the day.

I think I have found a time in the day now where I can actually spend some time working on my apps, and get things rolling again, so I will post again soon.

Thanks again.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment