Saturday, December 7, 2013

Latest app release and price increase

Hi folks.

I've been quite out of tune with how much I am charging for the pro version of the Computer and IT Quiz app.
I took a look this morning and had a good think about raising the price up a bit, and have decided to do so.
I have actually more than doubled the price of the app, and am hoping this will still be low enough for those kind enough to buy the pro app. It's not exactly expensive, but it is quite a bit jump relatively speaking.
I just hope it will help me to earn more money from my apps - in my opinion if someone is willing to pay $1.99 for a decent app, then hopefully they would be willing to pay $4.99 for the same app, if it's good (and of course they can try it and get a refund if they don't like it, or use the free version if they so desire).

We shall see.

Moving on to development, I have been making great use of the morning time I have now, just for adding questions to the quiz, sketching out ideas for new apps, research etc. It's a brilliant time of day to work with very few distractions.
When I do end up working full time as a self employed developer, I may just find myself starting work very early and getting what I can done before everyone else wakes up!

Thank you very much for reading today's post - please check out my Facebook page and hit that 'Like' button.

Cheers, Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment