Saturday, December 21, 2013

What's new?

I thought I'd provide an update as to where I am currently in my efforts to make money from Android development.

I am currently working on a new feature for the Pro version of Computer and IT Quiz, which should hopefully entice a few players to move to the Pro version instead of the free version.
That will be my next app update, so it may be a week or two before I get that released, depending on spare time etc.

You may also have noticed that I have now exceeded my original deadline of earning my living by my 30th Birthday (which was on the 13th December 2013), but as I have restructured my goals, it's all good. I will post when any of my goals have been reached.

Lastly, please remember to Like my Facebook page - I only need one more Like and I hit 20!
https://www.facebook.com/spiderdog.spiderdog

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you all have a great Christmas.

Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment