Saturday, February 14, 2015

Computer and IT Quiz - Updated

Hello and welcome back.

Another nice quick update today to mention I have a new update for my Computer and IT Quiz apps.

You can find the free version here:

...and the paid (but still a bargain) version here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spiderdog.computeritquizpro

I'm having a few issues with AdMob so the ads are currently disabled (hurray I hear you all say, but I need to have some reward for all my hard work!)

I've put a lot of effort into this quiz lately, much of which has been learning things about Android development and really getting down and dirty with Android Studio.

Thanks again for reading, and please feel free to Flattr me with the button at the top of this page :)

Oh, and thanks to everyone who liked my Facebook page - I'm now at over 100 likes, which was one of the goals listed on my About Me page, so that's excellent news!
Check out my other goals on my About Me page.

Enjoy your weekend.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment